cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX870 software for MAC Book Pro

catbleu
Contributor

No idea how to get the proper drivers so my MX870 can work properly with new macbook.  Looked but didn't see anyuthign and that's quite oodd as many of us have had to upgrade recently.  MY mx870 will not scan.  Already took out and reinstalled the driver but not working PLEASE PLEASE anyone can help?  CANNON should have an update for High Sierra.  Hell if necessary althoiugh I don't want I guess I can go to Mavericks but ANYONE know IF THERE IS A DRIVER FOR THAT OS????  PLEASE PLEASE Begging for help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jp9
Apprentice

Hi, this is what worked for me last year when I had the same problem. This is copied and pasted from my post on 8/3/18. My MX860 is still working great on High Sierra 10.13.6 with MP Navigator EX 3.1.5 from 2017. The link below is from Canon Thailand and I just checked it and it is working. It should work for you too!

Hi, ran into the same problem with my MX860 after I upgraded to High Sierra recently. I found the correct link to MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.1.5 (Mac) on this forum in a post from waltgoede on 1/5/18.

Here is the link: http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/0200328215.html

I installed it and everything is back to normal. I'm on a MacMini late 2012 I7 quad core.  Hope it works for you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jp9
Apprentice

Hi, this is what worked for me last year when I had the same problem. This is copied and pasted from my post on 8/3/18. My MX860 is still working great on High Sierra 10.13.6 with MP Navigator EX 3.1.5 from 2017. The link below is from Canon Thailand and I just checked it and it is working. It should work for you too!

Hi, ran into the same problem with my MX860 after I upgraded to High Sierra recently. I found the correct link to MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.1.5 (Mac) on this forum in a post from waltgoede on 1/5/18.

Here is the link: http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/0200328215.html

I installed it and everything is back to normal. I'm on a MacMini late 2012 I7 quad core.  Hope it works for you!

THANKS JP9  IT WORKED .  VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

-CATBLEU

thanks jp9 IT WORKED! THANK YOU

did not work for me on my imac

Announcements