03-22-2016 07:57 PM
I've had my all in one printer for a few years and had no problems.
However, just recently, I have the following issue.
-It prints like it normally does, but no ink is being discharged from any of the cartridges.
-Also, no error messages are beng displayed.
So, the machine thinks it's fully functional.
Any thoughts on how I can fix this problem?
03-24-2016 11:25 AM
First, please make sure that the installed ink tanks are correct and full of ink. The correct order is:
Next, please print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink is ejecting properly from the print head. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the machine is turned on, then load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder or the Cassette.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray and then open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Press the Paper Feed Switch to select the paper source where you have loaded paper.
4. To print the nozzle check pattern:
4-1. Press the Menu button.
4-2. Select Maintenance, then press the OK button. The Maintenance screen is displayed.
4-3. Select Nozzle check pattern and then press the OK button. The pattern print confirmation screen is displayed.
4-4. Select Yes and then press the OK button.
The nozzle check pattern is printed and the pattern confirmation screens are displayed alternately.
Examine the nozzle check pattern, and perform cleaning if necessary.
Please perform the following steps to perform a Deep Cleaning:
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Select Maintenance then press the OK button.
3. Press <OK> to select Maintenance.
4. Select Deep Cleaning and press OK.
5. Press OK to select Yes.
The Deep cleaning will be performed. After 2 or 3 cleanings, print another test page.
If the printing issues persist, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below.
If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.