cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX495 wont print wirelessly

gailf9000
Apprentice

Hi everyone

I have only had this printer a few weeks and it has been nothing but hassel. Both myself and my broadband people have installed it. It does print out the test papers ect when installing ect and all settings are fine. It printed once wirelessly and then after turning it off for the night I have turnrd it back on and it wont print again.. just about to throw it in the bin. can anyone shed any light.  TIA

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi gailf9000,

So we can better assist you, please reply with what operating system is on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X), as well as with any error you may be receiving when trying to print.

Should you need more immediate assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am on windows 7 the only error that comes up is that it cant detect the printer on line. I have previously contacted support they tried to help but said it was due to the printer not being close enough to router. So I moved it closer which the signal strenth went from 75ish to then being 86 but still wouldnt work. advised I should contact my broadband provider which i did and we got the one print off. and now back to no printing....

Hi gailf9000,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements