cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 Scanning Duplicate Copies

TaraOC
Contributor

Good Afternoon,

Everytime I scan a document in the MX452 to my printer, it creates a duplicate copy. How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks,

Tara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try the following adjustment to see if we can resolve your issue:

1.  Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).

2.  Click Settings.

3.  On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.

4.  Click the 'Default' button at the bottom.

5.  Repeat this process with each tab on the left.

6.  Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.

Once this has been done, try scanning from the IJ Scan Utility to test the changes.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try the following adjustment to see if we can resolve your issue:

1.  Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).

2.  Click Settings.

3.  On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.

4.  Click the 'Default' button at the bottom.

5.  Repeat this process with each tab on the left.

6.  Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.

Once this has been done, try scanning from the IJ Scan Utility to test the changes.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Got it!

Thanks!

Same issue with my MX922 that I've had for several years and this duplication error just started occuring (pdf's only). I re-set the defaults and the issue IS resolved only if I want to use the default save locations etc. Once I revert back to my custom settings the issue re-occurs. Any help getting back to my previous functionality?  

Announcements