cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 Printer

jerrywalczak
Apprentice

My MX452 Printer/scanner no longer allows me to scan. I don't get any option when I open the Acrobat 9 drop down menu only choice I get is to create a custom scan. Then I get the message that the scan has stopped. This worked for me for several years, until I purchased teh Cannon MX452 printer. What do I have to do to fix this? I'm late sending reports due to this and may lose money. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi jerrywalczak!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Ramona
Authority

Hi jerrywalczak,

So we can better assist you, please reply with what operating system is on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X), as well as if you have the printer connected wirelessly or via USB cable.  Please also include whether you are able to scan using any other application on your computer other than Acrobat 9 in your reply.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Windows 10; USB cable direct; no I don't have a different scan program.

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Announcements