cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 Print A Sample Patterns Page

Kalysren
Apprentice

I installed a new color ink cartridge last night and the colors are faded and blue.  I've checked the manual and tried to follow the steps to print a Sample Patterns page so that I can adjust the colors, but it backs you out of everything you do and simply says to "Execute print."

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/W/MX450%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/Dg-c_contrast02.html 

Stupid question maybe, but how do I execute the print?!  There's no print button in those menus.  I've tried applying it and clicking OK, as they say, but if I try to print something of mine, it completely ignores those manual settings.  I'm so confused and frustrated.  Trying to look for a YT video demonstrating this, and couldn't find a single one that isn't using PSP software to do it. 

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please review this KB article ensuring you have followed all steps for cartridge replacement correctly. 

MX452 <<< Click

It also includes instructions for printing a nozzle check pattern from the Printer's Control Panel.

This will bypass the printer driver.

Does the output look correct?

Accurate colors

No missing, broken, or mis-aligned lines

No banding

Text is sharp and crisp   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements