cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX450 states load paper when there is already paper loaded.

cshofstall
Apprentice

Hello,

I have an MX450.  I recently bought a new laptop and installed the printer and when I test print a page it proceeds to take a sheeet of paper about half way in and then stops and says error 1003 load paper.  I remove the paper and try again with the same results.  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the same results. 

Does anyone have a solution for this.

Candace

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for responding.  I contacted technical support and they were not able to help.  They suggested getting it repaired or buying a new printer.

Brynn
Apprentice

Are you having any luck resolving this issue? Mine just started doing the same thing!

canon error 1003 solution

Press the HOME button, select SetupDevice settings, and Print settings in this order, and then set Prevent paper double-feed to ON.

other

Press the HOME button, select SetupDevice settings, and then select cassette incorrect paper detection to No

this will solver error 1003

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements