MX450 series WS Does not go online when I power up my computer

Judi_pence
Apprentice

MX450 series WS

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hello Judi_pence,

The community is eager to assist! To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we’ll need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use, as well as if you are using the USB or wireless connection. We look forward to hearing back from you!

windows 7  Wireless

Hello.

Please check to see if a standard "MX450 Series Printer" is available rather than a "WS" version.  The standard version should communicate properly.

If you continue to have difficulties, please visit the following link below to contact our support group for additional assistance with this matter.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

How do I do that?

Hi Judi_pence,

From the Start button, select Devices and Printers.

This window will show you a list of most devices installed on your computer.  What items do you see listed in the Printers section.  Do you see a MX450 series printer without WS tagged to the end?  If so, right click on the printer's icon to bring up a small menu, then select the option to "Set as Default Printer".  Try a test print after setting the default printer.

If this didn't work, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements