cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX432 printing very small suddenly

michelle8487
Apprentice

I suspect this happened when my Mac updated to Mojave 10.14.3

When I print, the document prints in a very small portion of the page.  If i increase the image size, just a tiny portion of the document prints in a larger size (the window doesnt' change size).

There apparently is no driver to reload? 

I've tried turning things off, unplugging, etc.  

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi michelle8487,

One option you can try is download the drivers for OS High Sierra. Click HERE for the support page for you MX432 and click where it shows Mojave and a drop down menu will appear. In the drop down select High Sierra and download the MX430 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.20.0.0 and MX430 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0c. Once you have downloaded and run the installer for each file, try to add the printer in printers and scanners.

If this does not resolve your issue, you do qualify for the Canon Upgrade program.This is for out of warranty units which  have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Talata
Apprentice

I'm having a similar problem with my Canon MG5420. It suddenly started printing everything very tiny. I've tried everything I can. I have an old Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. Any ideas? Thanks! 

Announcements