cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX420

jeri5leo
Contributor

I use a Silhouette Cutting Machine.  I upgraded the program and now my HP Laptop says it can not detect my Wifi printer.  I see it listed under printers, but either idle or not connected.  I am trying to remove the device/printer MX420 to start over.  What would be  my next step?  Thank, Jeri

3 REPLIES 3

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I have an HPx360 laptop.  I am running Windows 10.  My printer is a Canon MX420.  I also use a vinyl cutting machine called a Silhouette Cameo 2.  I tried to print off an item from the Silhouette program to the canon printer.  The program does not recognize or the printer does not recognize, I can't tell which one, my printer.

Hello.

Are you able to print from other programs?  Or do the issues only occur with that specific program?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements