07-03-2015 01:30 AM
My MX410 stopped working from one of my computers out of nowhere. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, and it was able to print the test page and something else, and then it stopped working. It keeps saying that the printer is either offline or not responding. However, I'm able to get it to print from all of my other computers. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, clearly, as I'm able to print from other computers.
07-06-2015 05:47 AM
So we can better assist you, please reply with what operating system is on the computer that is no longer able to print to the printer (version of Windows or Mac OS X).
07-07-2015 09:36 AM
Uninstalling and reinstalling the network port and PIXMA MX410's driver should resolve this issue. To perform the uninstall, please have the PIXMA MX410's CDROM in the CDROM drive and then follow these steps:
1. Click on Start and then Run. If Run is not in your Start menu, please follow these steps to add it:
1-1. Click Start.
1-2. Right click the Start menu and left click on Properties.
1-3. Click on the Customize button next to 'Start Menu'.
1-4. In the Customize Start Menu window, place a checkmark next to 'Run Command'.
1-5. Click OK in the Customize Start Menu window.
1-6. Click OK in the Properties window.
2. Click Browse. In the Browse window, click on "Computer".
3. Double click the CANON_IJ CDROM.
4. Double click the folder named WIN.
5. Double click the folder named Driver.
6. Double click the folder named DrvSetup.
7. Double click the file named DELDRV. If you are using the 64 bit version of Windows 7, please double click DELDRV64. In the Run box click OK.
8. Click Execute to start uninstall and Yes to completely uninstall the drivers.
9. Once finished, click on Start and then Run.
10. Click Browse. In the Browse window, click on "Computer".
11. Double click the CANON_IJ CDROM.
12. Double click the folder named WIN.
13. Double click the folder named Driver.
14. Double click the folder named LAN.
15. Double click the file named CNMNPU.exe
16. In the Run box click OK and then Yes on the Delete BJNP Port window.
17. The uninstaller will prompt you to restart the computer, please click Yes to restart the computer.
While the computer is restarting, please follow these steps to reset the LAN settings on your PIXMA MX410:
1. Make sure that the machine is turned on.
2. Press the Menu button repeatedly until Device settings appears.
3. Use the left or right button to select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
4. Use the left or right button to select Reset LAN settings, then press the OK button.
5. Use the left or right button to select Yes, then press the OK button.
6. Press the COPY button to return to standby.
Once the computer restarts, please take the CDROM out of the CDROM drive and then reinsert it.
The setup program will start automatically. Please choose Easy Install and follow the prompts to reinstall your PIXMA
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
07-13-2020 05:46 PM
Ramona - I am new to this comunity and need help with my mx 410. I do not know how to post a question from what I can see and would apreciate some guidlines to open a post questin. It relates to the print head alignment methods - of which I can see three - and none of them seem to work . Thanks, Michael
Also tried to do manually in the maintenance dialog box but it never allows me to input the numbers manually as described in the instructions.