cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX395 - Very Weird Out of the Box

missbliss
Apprentice

I bought a used/new MX395 - trying to do anything with it - downloaded latest driver for Win 7 and it's just not cooperating on ANY LEVEL. Paper feeder not being read, scan doesn't scan, ink levels are low but won't print - when I try to figure out the problem when printing it says above the ink level window *printer is busy with another operation*. And on and on. Seems like it may be possessed.

Does anyone have a clue what can be wrong?

Specs - Win 7
Connected via USB (other printer had no problem on this port)

Thank you!
Miss Bliss

2 REPLIES 2

missbliss
Apprentice

Also should add when even trying to adjust the nozzle - it lights up with an ERROR message - telling me to put in paper. The paper is in there. 😕

Danny

Hi, Miss Bliss!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements