cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 922 - stopped running printing jobs

anglerjon
Apprentice

Printer has worked fine for an extended time. Now, when I start a print job, it does not run. The printer is on but there are no errors in and the pending print jobs window the task is there. If I power down and then back up the printing job will start. It will sometimes say (after powering back up) that another computer is accessing the printer (and there is not).

Only thing that has changed recently is that Windows 10 upgraded to version 1709. Could this have affected my drivers? I was going to reload my drivers but thought I would see if there are any other suggestions here. Looks like last driver update was from 1/29/16 (over 2 years ago). Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for the help. 

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi anglerjon,

Are you using your PIXMA MX922 with a USB cable or are you using your PIXMA MX922 wirelessly?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements