cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 922 - "no paper" (but full) when printing from SOME applications

djh
Apprentice
I CAN print from my ipad "notes" application. I CANNOT print from a web page or my photos. The MX 922 says it is out of paper - BUT IT ISN'T. I don't get this error when printing from my ipad "notes" ap. I am frustrated and about to take it back to Costco.
5 REPLIES 5

Ebony
Rising Star

Hello djh,

Try power cycling the printer and the iPad, this should resolve your issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

PC will print.  Apple laptop will not print.  restarted the Apple, the Canon MX922 and the router.  Apple still gets an error message on the printer that says out of paper.

Perhaps you can explain what "power cycling" is...? I suspect it has nothing to do with my bicycle.... :-).
Thank you for your help.

djh

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi djh,

Please place paper in the upper cassette, making sure that the small size photo paper such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm), or Hagaki are loaded.

Please note that if you cut plain paper into small size such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm) and try to print on it, the paper jam will occur.

Once the paper is in place, align the paper guides with the both edges of the paper and the press the OK button.

Please attempt to print.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, Patrick, I will give that a try.
I appreciate your assistance.
djh
Announcements