cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator won't start w/ network MX 860 and Mac 10.9

ilbarbaro
Apprentice

I finally got my wife's Mac running Mavericks v10.9 set up to print wirelessly to our MX 860 printer.  I was also able to configure a Scanner version under Printers and Scanners, which launches a very basic scanning app.

However, I'd like to use the more feature rich MP Navigator app, but the dang thing just won't launch.  I get the "Cannot start MP Navigator EX. Check the following points." error box pop up.  I even tried reinstalling MP Navigator and MP Navigator Open apps.  No change.

What am I doing wrong?

I should be able to use these apps without being directly USB connected to the printer right?

2 REPLIES 2

ilbarbaro
Apprentice

BUMP

Canon Support .. Can I get an answer to my problem?

Hi, ilbarbaro!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements