cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator no longer working for MX892 Printer/Scanner

knedopak
Apprentice

Hello,

My MP Navigator stopped working out of the blue and is giving me the error below.  I just used the printer a minute ago, and that works fine.

iMac Desktop running Mavericks

Pixma MX892 Printer/Scanner

MP Navigator 5.1

ERROR:

Cannot start the MP Navigator EX. Check the following points.

1. The supported model of this software is as follows. Check your product model is listed.

Canon MX890 series

When your product model is not listed, install correspondent MP Navigator or MP Navigator EX.

2. MP driver/scanner driver which supports your product model is installed.

3. Your product model is connected to PC properly and the power is ON, if there is a power supply.

4. Reconnect the USB cable when connected with USB.

2 REPLIES 2

knedopak
Apprentice

Buller? 🙂 I was under the impession this was the Canon support forums... anyone?

Hi knedopak!

We do hope someone in the community is able to help!  The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but  are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If you've come across a problem that requires urgent assistance, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements