cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator for MX452

deshacn
Contributor

I would like to know if there is a MP Navigator version compatible to the MX 450 series Multifunction Printer.  I presently have a MX 310 and an MX 450- connected to my Windows computers.  The MP Nav 1.0 recognizes the 310 only, and the MP Nav 3.0 does NOT list either printers.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, deshacn!

Between the release of the MX310 in 2007 and the MX452 in 2013, we changed the software needed for scanning.  As such, each of your printers will need a different app for scanning.  Your PIXMA MX452 will need IJ Scan Utility, and your PIXMA MX310 needs MP Navigator version 1.08.

Each of these apps should have come on the CD packaged with each printer, and each would need to be installed.  You can install both CDs.  You don't need to worry about apps being duplicated as the installer will keep the newer version of each app and skip the installation of the older one.  With both IJ Scan Utility and MP Navigator on your system, you should be ready to scan with each of your printers.

We hope this helps!

OK, thanks for your response.  I was hoping that I could get a Navigator for th 452, since I think it is a bettter app.  Oh well.

Announcements