cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator X and macOS Mojave

bbiancae
Apprentice

Hello, 

I have a MX 432. All of a sudden the printer works but not the MP Navigator portion. I have the newest software I believe which is 5.1.2

Please help. 

I did not want to uninstall the entire program due to fear of losing my documents. But whatever helps.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi bbiancae,

The PIXMA MX432 is not supported in macOS v10.14, this is why you are experiencing difficulties scanning.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi bbiancae,

The PIXMA MX432 is not supported in macOS v10.14, this is why you are experiencing difficulties scanning.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Are you guys in the process of coming up with a driver if so when?

Hi bbiancae,

The MX432 has been recently retired. The last software updated made the printer compatible with macOS Sierra Ver. 10.13 and Windows 10. From this point forth, the software will not be updated.

As a workaround you can try installing the software for 10.13. The scanning software for the macOS Sierra operating system may or may not function in the newer macOS  Mojave environment. If it does work, there may be some limitations which are unknown to Canon. 

I am experiencing the same problem with my PIXMA MG 8120. I hope that the developers at Canon will support Mojave with an update for MP Navigator X. I have always been satisfied with my Canon products and really do not want to switch. Surely there are enough users out there that issuing a driver software update is worthwhile? You customers are worth it!

Announcements