cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator Ex and Scanning

cannonorman
Apprentice

I am running windows 10 on HP elitebook. I have installed all the drivers for my MX439 printer, scanner, fax, copier.  I aslo installed MP Navigator Ex as I've read that is wher you initiate scanning. When I click on MP Navigator Ex it tells me the MX439 is not supported? Can anyone tell me how to initiate a scan on the MX439 and why the MP Navigator is not working. I tried to paste in the error message but it will not let me attach it to this thread.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cannonorman,

So we can best assist you, please let us know if you have MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 installed on the computer. Also if you could check the printer/scanner driver in Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and let us know if the printer icon has a WS listed.

We look forward to your reply.

The MP version I just downloaded last week is 5.0. When I go to cannon site and put in my printer type that is what downloads. If I need 5.1.1 please send me link. When I look at my printer in control panel I don't a WS icon but I don't know if I'm looking in the correct spot or what WS means? Appreciate the reply but still unable to scan so still unhappy with Cannon printer

Announcements