cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP NAVIGATOR EX DOWNLOAD

tschdummy
Apprentice

I AM USING OSX ELCAPITAN VERSON 10.11.6  My Printer is PIXMA MP190. ON the website The Available software for download is image gardon. I downloaded the driver and Image gardon but cannot open the scan function. There is no MP NAVIGATOR EX for my Printer which was what I used before. What are the options that I can use my scanner again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MP190 Scanner Driver, CUPS printer driver and MP Navigator are only available for Macs that are running OS 10.10 and earlier.  In order to scan with the MP190, please use a computer that has OS 10.10 and earlier or Windows 8.1 and earlier.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MP190 Scanner Driver, CUPS printer driver and MP Navigator are only available for Macs that are running OS 10.10 and earlier.  In order to scan with the MP190, please use a computer that has OS 10.10 and earlier or Windows 8.1 and earlier.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements