cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP-101 paper for head alignment in MX922 does not fit

cumphries
Apprentice

How do I complete the head alignment with MX922 as the specialty paper supplied does not fit?

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi cumphries,

There are two paper trays to load paper in the PIXMA MX922; the upper and lower cassette trays.  The MP-101 paper should be loaded in the lower cassette of the printer as shown below:

Slide the paper guide (A) in front and (B) on the right to open the guides.  Load the paper stack WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN (3), and place it in the center of the lower cassette.

Note: 

•   Align the paper stack with the edge of the lower cassette as shown in the figure below.
    • If the paper stack is in contact with the protrusion (C), the paper may not be fed properly.
    •   If paper has print side (front or back), such as photo paper, load it with the whiter side (or glossy side) facing down.

1. Align the paper guide (A) in front with the paper stack.
    For standard sizes, align the paper guide (A) with where it clicks into place.
  2. Slide the paper guide (B) on the right to align the right and left guides with both sides of the paper stack.
    Do not slide the paper guides too hard against the paper. The paper may not be fed properly.

Note: 

3.   Do not load sheets of paper higher than the load limit mark (D).
  4.   Keep the paper stack height below the protrusions (E) of the paper guides.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same problem.  The slider A does not slide wide enough out ot load the paper.  I'm trying to use the papaere that came with the printer that should be used to do the print head alignment.  I cannot imagine I'm the only one who has this issue.

I have been able to get the paper loaded correctly, however, the alignment process fail every time I try it. The paper passes through and comes out blank. What can I do to fix this?

@Hettenkofer wrote:

I have the same problem.  The slider A does not slide wide enough out ot load the paper.  I'm trying to use the papaere that came with the printer that should be used to do the print head alignment.  I cannot imagine I'm the only one who has this issue.

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IS THERE AN ANSWER

Announcements