cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520

naydeen71
Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to figure out why my printer is cutting photo's off on the right hand side. I called Canon and they had me download The Easy Photo software. Did a test print and cut photo off the last few inches on the right. Then rep at Canon had me do a report on my printer and my wi-fi signal was very low like 12% she said that is why it cut the photo off she said I would need a USB cable to make sure the whole photo printed. I did a test on my own to rule out if it was truly the connection and inserted a memory card into the printer and it cut the photo off in same location with it being directly connected to the printer. What gives?? 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Based on your description it is likely that you are performing borderless printouts.

When borderless printing is enabled, the image will extend beyond the edges of the paper.  This is done to ensure a true edge to edge bleed.

To prevent this cutoff, use the bordered option.  This will allow you to retain the entire scene in the photo.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you yes that did allow me to print the whole picture. However the photo's print uncentered ? 😞 

Hello.

The Easy-PhotoPrint program has a trimming option that you can use.  This will allow you to select your desired area to center the printout around.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements