cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 generating Error 1403 - Is it worth repairing or getting a replacement.

trappist99
Apprentice

It seems to be a pretty common error. on Canon printers.  I've done everything the internet suggests but no good.  Has anyone had any luck with returning their device to Canon (the printer is 2 years old but not under warrenty) and getting it fixed or should I save my money, junk it and get a replacement?

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi, trappist99!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for getting back to me, We use Mac, windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 but we went thru exactly what happened and apparently in the beginning he got a B203 error, then power cycled  the machine and now gets a 1403. 

I understand that B203 is a hardware failure.  I'm in teh US but there is no Canon repair near us so we are going to junk it.

Thanks.

Announcements