cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 Error Code 6950 appeared after clearing paper jam.

ricfiume
Apprentice
The printer should be turned off then back on according to the displayed message. But the on/off switch already became non-responsive at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

This error may indicate an internal issue with the printer.  Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with this matter.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

This error may indicate an internal issue with the printer.  Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with this matter.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

MG7520 Error Code 6950 appeared after clearing paper jam. I unplugged the printer and pugged it back in. It worked. Then when I turned it off and tried usung it the next day, I had the same issue. Now, I can't fix it.

Hi jacktheproducer,

Since resetting the printer no longer resolves the error, the printer will require servicing.  We ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here to obtain your servicing options.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

shinnightmare
Apprentice

how you fix your printer friend

can you help me

i have the same problem with mine

Mine was under warranty. To Canon's credit, the printer was replaced promptly.

Announcements