Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: MG7520 Error B203

I had this problem last Nov, it sloved it' self but went again this month, I just turned it all off, went to bed and next morning it was alright,

so don't think we will ever get a solution,

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to do this twice, but for now your solution works. FYI, my problem started with a paper jam. Thank you for posting your solution.

I have chosen Canon over HP for my last 4 printers (over the last 2 decades) because of their robust paper-handling capabilities , i.e., printing on heavy stock without jamming, and I'm sorry to see so many folks who are unhappy with Canon products as a result of this error.  My current MG7520 is about 4 years old.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, I experimented the same issue yesterday when I was using the Canon application for Android phones. This issue usually comes out because of the printing order stays in the queue. So no matter how many times you reboot your printer, the fact is you needing to clean that queue, so my advice for you is to reboot the device from where you sent the order!!! Good Luck!

New Contributor

Been there, done that. Printer just broke. Period. Confirmed with Canon Support. These printers only last a few years. They're disposable and you can purchase another disposable printer for less than the cost of shipping and having them fixed. Canon makes it easy to replace it with another disposable printer. My suggestion to Canon is if you're in the disposable printer business, need end of life support by (1) take back the printer to actually dispose of it, recycle parts, etc instead of making Me contribute to the growing landfill problem; and (2) buy-back unused printer cartridges since the new printers are always different and uses different cartridges.