cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7120 won't print from PS cc Mac running Yosemite

MinOakland
Apprentice

I'm at my wits end. Printing cards on 7 X 10 card stock and a 4mm border will occur. Also the slide for borderless printing won't move. I don't believe I ever had this ability.  I'm printing from Photo Shop CC, I've adjusted setting from both PS dialog box and Printer window. I adjusted the borders to .0 in the custom size printer window. It appears correct in the PS/PDF window.

What am I missing?

Thank You

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Borderless printing is not available on custom paper sizes such as your 7"x10" media.  You will have to use standard sized photo paper such as 4"x6", 5x7" or Letter in order to perform a borderless printout.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

No. Only certain sizes. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, will adjust my design expectations accordingly. I see this this is an issue with most printers. 

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Borderless printing is not available on custom paper sizes such as your 7"x10" media.  You will have to use standard sized photo paper such as 4"x6", 5x7" or Letter in order to perform a borderless printout.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

THanks for your prompt reply.

Does the Canon Pro-100 have the ability to print borderless on any size caed stock?

Thanks

No. Only certain sizes. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks, will adjust my design expectations accordingly. I see this this is an issue with most printers. 

There are ink absorbing sponges in the printer to absorb overspray when printing borderless and they are only at certain locations. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements