cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6620 error 9,244,3 - HELP!

ACM525
Apprentice

I just purchased the MG6620 and upgraded to W10.  I cannot scan from the flatbed.  I continue to get the "You do not have required privileges" and error 9,244,3.  I have re-installed the drivers but to no avail.  I cannot even find the program to run the scan utility!  Any and all help appreciated!Woman Sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the drivers were able to be installed without any errors, the IJ Scan Utility should be available on your computer.  Open the program in the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu to test the scanner.  You may have to adjust the Save settings in the 'Settings' menu of the program.  The program may not have privlidges to save files to the current location on your computer.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the drivers were able to be installed without any errors, the IJ Scan Utility should be available on your computer.  Open the program in the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu to test the scanner.  You may have to adjust the Save settings in the 'Settings' menu of the program.  The program may not have privlidges to save files to the current location on your computer.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks! I'll have to contact MS as well to find out how to fix the other issues! Great help!

Kessi
Apprentice

Announcements