cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 not scanning

eghizoni
Apprentice

Hi, My MG6320 used to work well, but after having to reinstall OS X (version 10.9.1), something happened and I had to reinstall all drivers and software for the printer. Everything works fine from my computers (and iPad), but I cannot make the scanner to find any of my computers. Please help

My computer: Apple MacBook Pro; OS X, version 10.9.1

2 REPLIES 2

eghizoni
Apprentice
Hi, My MG6320 used to work well, but after having to reinstall OS X (version 10.9.1), something happened and I had to reinstall all drivers and software for the printer. Everything works fine from my computers (and iPad), but I cannot make the scanner to find any of my computers. Please help

My computer: Apple MacBook Pro; OS X, version 10.9.1

Hello eghizoni,

Use IJ Network Scanner Selector EX to specify the scanner you want to use. By specifying the scanner, you can scan over a wireless network.

1. From the Go menu of Finder, select Applications, then double-click the Canon Utilities folder, IJ Network Scanner Selector EX folder, then Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX icon.

Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears in the menu bar, and the Scan-from-PC Settings screen appears.

2. Select your scanner or printer from Scanners.

Select the Bonjour service name set to your scanner or printer. When Bonjour is disabled, the MAC address of your scanner or printer appears.

figure: Scan-from-PC Settings screen 

•  

3. Click OK.

If the scanner is selected in the IJ Network Scanner Selector, follow the steps in the link below to select your computer over the network:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_all_in_one_inkjet_print...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements