cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6220 printing in navy when printing B&W - all maintenance completed

lpcbaker
Apprentice

Hi! I have Pixma MG6220. I am using Mac iOS 11 (phone) and OS High Sierra (desktop)

My printer has brand new ink. However it will only print in a navy type color when doing B&W. I have cleaned the nozzles, have done a deep clean. When I do the nozzle check pattern, all comes back great, AND it prints out black. I have tried to troubleshoot this including swapping out new ink, and still yield the same result. I am at a loss of what to do next. Any advice?

Its a great printer, all else functions great. When I copy it prints out black correctly. I've tried printing from Safari (on iOS), Word and Chrome (on desktop) to rule out a "misinformation" issue. I'd hate to throw this printer out and get a new one just because one function won't work correctly.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lpcbaker,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi - I was told by Canon to post my question here, as I can not contact phone nor online tech support.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements