09-16-2018 12:37 PM
My MG5720 just started doing this using Pages. My paper size is set to US Letter, 8.5x11". In the print preview, it looks correct but when it prints, the entire page is printed in the upper left corner.
I have an iMac, OS High Sierra 10.13.6.
09-16-2018 01:08 PM
Please make sure that the paper that is registered on your PIXMA MG5720 matches the paper that you are printing on:
1. Turn your PIXMA MG5720 on.
2. Remove cassette 1 and then reinsert it.
3. Make sure that the paper is set to Letter and Plain Paper.
4. Remove cassette 2 and then reinsert it.
5. Make sure that the paper is set to Letter and Plain Paper.
Once set, please attempt to print.
09-16-2018 01:20 PM
I turned on the printer, removed cassette 1, reinserted it and checked that the paper was set to Letter and plain paper.
I printed and the same thing happened.
Where is cassette 2 on this printer?
09-16-2018 01:52 PM
I apologize, I was thinking of a different unit. The PIXMA MG5720 only has one cassette.
Does this issue happen from Chrome, Safari or TextEdit?