cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5620 has ink but prints blank pages

LizDisMe
Apprentice

I recently had an error B203 and called support, the man tried to get it to work but it kept going back to the error message. I tried myself with a few variances and the error message is gone now. Everything works EXCEPT when I print it comes out blank no ink at all on the page. I tried cleaning it a few times and nothing.

I'm hoping someone would have some ideas or information to help me with this.

I appreciate any help or information! Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Liz Heart

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi LizDisMe,

You can try removing and reseating the ink tanks and print head in the unit, then performing a print head alignment and another print head cleaning and deep cleaning on the printer to see if this will help.  Should the issue continue, the printer will require servicing.  We ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, I'm having the same problem with my MG5620. All new toners. Ran all the maintenance options. Printed alignment pages successfully. But the printer will not print a regular document in color or grayscale. 

For reference, this printer sat in storage for several months. I know from prior experience that Epson printers die after a period of no use. I have not experienced this issue with Canon printers.

Any more suggestions to try?

Thanks!

mibtp
Apprentice

I have this same issue. After running the alignment - it printed blank pages. Error message now gone, but nothing prints, despite full cartridges.

Announcements