cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5420

harley712
Apprentice
My printer is about three years old but used in time probably worth three months just added new ink used it about three times went to turn it on and power will not come on I’ve unplugged it plugged in different outlets and it’s still not turning on what am I missing
1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi harley712,

Since you have tried other outlets and the printer still does not  power on, then it has experienced an internal hardware issue and would require service.

You would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements