cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5420 Only prints Blank pages

IStech
Apprentice

Our MG5420 has suddenly changed to only printing blank pages.

I've tried different cartridge and nozzle clean procedure as well as firmware and drivers and only get more blank pages 

both images/Text Copies and Print jobs print blank. 

4 REPLIES 4

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET.

Thanks!

IStech
Apprentice
Windows 10, connected Via usb.

Though these issues happen even if you're just using the scanner/copier function.

Hi IStech,

Since the nozzle cleanings did not resolve the issue, please reply with the information that is on your ink cartridges( ink number, where it was made, etc). If you can take a picture of the cartridges and attach it to your reply that would work as well.

We look forward to your reply.

I am having this issue as well. I have occasionally had to uninstall and re-install the print driver to get it to begin printing again. It is exceedingly frustrating. I am using Windows 10. Normally I print via wireless. I have tried cleaning print heads, but the alignment prints blank.

Any suggestions?

JLaugh

Announcements