cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5320 yellow won't print

graywolf28
Apprentice

Hello,

My printer has stopped printing from the yellow cartidge consistently. The cartridge is nearly full. I've done a cleaning and deep cleaning and have auto-aligned the print head a couple of times. The nozzle check page shows no yellow but everything else is fine.

Ideas?

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi graywolf28,

Since the cleanings and alignments did not get the yellow ink to print, please remove and reseat the ink tanks and print head in the printer, ensuring that any tape that may have be remaining on the ink tanks has been removed, then reseat them all in the printer.  If the ink still does not print, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi graywolf28,

Since the cleanings and alignments did not get the yellow ink to print, please remove and reseat the ink tanks and print head in the printer, ensuring that any tape that may have be remaining on the ink tanks has been removed, then reseat them all in the printer.  If the ink still does not print, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks, Ramona. I had forgotten to peel the tape off... my bad.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements