cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5320 wireless printing has stopped working. Printer always shows offline.

markbird
Apprentice

I was able to print on my MG5320 printer and now I can't. How do I fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Markbird!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any error messages or other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

the operating system is a Windows 8, computer is a VIAO, I do not get error message only in checking  printer status on the control panel states "offline". Also when trying to print it simply states printer is off line. I checked bluetooth connection it is working and the printer states I have the latest updated drivers installed for this unit. Let me know what else I can check.

I'm also running windows 8 (8.1) and have been going through the same problem with my MG6320. A workaround is to remove the printer from the Devices and Printers, then reinstall it by clicking add printer. But I have to do it every time I restart my computer. Still have no idea how to fix it permanently without reinstalling every time.

Hi markbird,

Is the printer connected via Bluetooth or your wireless network?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

poyznivy
Apprentice
Hi Mark, i had a similar situation in that my MG5320 just stopped working in the middle of a print job. I unplugged and replugged it as recommended by the support team, but that hasn't done anything. I have a b200 error which i am told is a firmware issue, and am now faced with buying a new printer.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements