cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5244 B200 code.

milehieagle
Apprentice

Hello,

I've read throught the forum and followed the instructions to remedy the B200 code - Remove ink tanks, unplug for 10 minutes etc. with no luck. Still get the B200 code. From what I have read here on the forums, my print head is bad/clogged (printer is 6 months old!) Can't seem to find a print head to purchase for my model - MG5244. Also cant find instructions to remove print head for the MG5244. There are instructions for other model printers, but they do not look like my model. My model does not have a grey lever to remove the tray either. Is the print head replaceable on the MG5244?

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi milehieagle,

The B200 error is a generic internal error code and could mean one of many things.  It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Uhhhhh, i bought a new Dell, about 3 days after the post, or 18 days ago!
Announcements