cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG4250 clean printer head?

chrissie1
Apprentice

I have not used my printer for about 6/7 weeks and print quality using a brand new cartridge is bad - some lines are readable but some are very feint. Seems to be the Print Head is clogges from what I have read.  I have performed the Cleaning programme and Deep Cleaning programme but it is not improved. The next step according to the manual is to take it to a service engineer.  I am not in the least technically minded but want to try to clean the Print Head myself.  I have looked at You Tube and looks straightforward(!) but my first problem is removing the Print Head. Mine is a 2017 model and does not look like the ones I have seen on You Tube - there are no levers and it does not just snap out.  Can anyone tell me how to remove it please?

1 REPLY 1

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi chrissie1,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Announcements