cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620

ninamarie56
Contributor
Can someone help me on how to speak to someone in support? My MG3620 has stopped printing again this is the second one that has. No ink no nothing. I went out and bought new canon ink came home to put the brand new cartridges in, didn't work so I thought maybe it was the ink. Ordered more from Amazon. Nope still will not print. You all know how much ink is. I have spent more on that than what the printer is worth. I cannot figure out how to call product support it keeps asking the same question over and over again when I try to find the number. (Could be me)! Help!!!
4 REPLIES 4

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi, ninamarie56!

We recommend contacting our technical support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). However, you'll want to ensure your printer is registered to your My Canon Account before calling in. You can do that here: http://canon.us/account

We look forward to your call!

ninamarie56
Contributor
Thank you yes its registered!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that the bright orange tape has been removed from the bottom of each ink cartridge.

ink

If your prints or copies are still blank, try performing a few cleanings.  Visit the following link for details:

If Printing Is Faint or Uneven 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

GCabezas
Apprentice

Hello, I am tryin to connect my printet to my desktop and I am not being successful. I was able to get to the Configuration page but all that should be Active and enabled is not. Can someone please assist? 

Thank you! 

Announcements