cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 Won't Print Label Paper

jpinkham0514
Apprentice

Hi there,

I'm trying to print using full page label paper on my MG3620 and I keep getting the below error message. I know Canon doesn't make label paper so that is why there is no "label paper" setting. But I have tried playing around with the paper type settings to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions on what settings to use? It's just simple matte 8.5" x 11" full page label paper.

Support Code : 2101 The paper size in the print settings and the size of the loaded paper do not match. Check the print settings and the loaded paper, then load correct paper. Refer to the manual for details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In a bit of time crunch. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jpinkham0514,

You can trying changing your paper settings to matte photo paper. Another option to try would be enabling the prevent paper abrasion setting from the printer driver.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jpinkham0514,

You can trying changing your paper settings to matte photo paper. Another option to try would be enabling the prevent paper abrasion setting from the printer driver.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The enabling the "prevent paper abrasion" trick worked. Thank you for your help!

Hi,

I consistently get asked to load paper even though paper is loaded.  I've tried limiting the number of pages to one or a few as directed to previously when trouble shooting this problem.  Also when the paper does load, it often gets jammed.  I did see the post regarding allow adhesive... but can't find that setting.

thanks for your help

Sorry I mean prevent paper abrasion setting not adhesive...

Hi printerrubin,

What type of paper do you have loaded?

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements