cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 Need help Printing Avery Glossy Labels

Jsimpson
Apprentice

Hello,

My MG3620 is not recognizing the single sheet of avery 22820 glossy labels. I was wondering what to do in order for it to print. the Sheet goes through the machine and gets spit back out. I downloaded the necessary drivers and ultilty cleaned the machine. I need assistance.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What program are you using to print the labels from?  Microsoft Word works great.

22820.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

YZPoet
Apprentice

I selected labels and the label number for printing (Avery 18160), but it still won't print the labels on the label paper--just spits out a blank sheet of paper. The labels print fine, however, on regular paper. Help!!!

katigirl
Apprentice

I've found with multiple labels that the printer is somehow 'thrown off' by the printing on the label sheet itself. Sometimes, by removing the border with instructions and label identification from around the labels themselves, or flipping a card stock 'label' over to print on the 'wrong' side, the printer is quite happy to print. YMMV.

Announcements