cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 NOT PRINTING? Is this a SCAM?

Hannahmumu
Apprentice

When I first purchased the printer 2 years ago it worked fine, a month later it starting having a TON of issues. It dosent work. I only kept it because if i pressed print enough times it would work 1/10 tries. Now it just continues to print blank pages and I've bought more than 6 new cartriges and it just dosent work. I've blown so much money on this that I honestly could have gotten a new printer. I've tried everything, the flashing lights dont help because i've tried to follow everything it tells me to do and hours later it still does not print. I honestly got scammed with this printer but does anyone know whats wrong? I've told so many people not to buy this printer because of how useless it is, I don't know why I didnt listen to people when they told me to get HP or Epson printers cause they actually work.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Hannahmumu,

When this issue started to happen, did you perform any nozzle cleanings or deep cleanings? If you have not tried that already, please click HERE for the steps. If it still prints blank pages after 2 or 3 cleaning the printer would need service.

The printer did come with a 1 year warranty so since it is out of warranty, you do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this resolve your issue? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements