cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3520 print quality issues

DarwinIsMyHomey
Apprentice

I am having issues with print quality on this printer and am at a loss on what to do next.

I have updated the firmware, performed regular and deep cleaning of the print head, done the auto alignment, as well as the roller and bottom plate cleaning procedures. I've also recently installed new black and color print cartridges (240xl & 241xl).

I've done the auto alignment 6 times and I'm not seeing a lot of improvement. Here are pics of the latest alignment printout and a test print page where you can see the print issues...

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/182vxNLAILqJ4kkY5uDKFsJ1GHrFpBF5ddrive.google.com/driv... 

Also, I have had paper feed issues for awhile. I'm using a plain letter size 20 weight GP paper. I have to have 7 or 8 pages in the feed tray and even then I sometimes have to apply light forward pressure to get the feed to start. This is a major PITA because every time a sheet is fed, i have to hurry up and add one to the pile without disturbing what's already there. I think I might need to try different paper, possibly lighter weight, but if anyone has something else to try, I'd appreciate it.

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements