cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3300 wireless

k24u
Apprentice

on off button keeps flashing, whats going on? Brand new trying to install ..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi k24u,

To try and resolve the issue, please remove and reseat both ink cartridges in the printer, then turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If the light continues to flash, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

Can you please confirm your printer model number? We don't appear to have a MG3300 series printer in the US!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

its Pixma MG 3022 , sorry made a mistke...

Ramona
Authority

Hi k24u,

To try and resolve the issue, please remove and reseat both ink cartridges in the printer, then turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If the light continues to flash, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did as you said and all worked fine..thank you sooo much.

Marti1
Apprentice

For the past month I have been searching but unable to resolve issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled printer several times but continually lose connection to the MG8150 when using wirelessly from my HP all-in-one PC (windows 10) I have no problems at all printing from my laptop (also Windows 10). The printer was previously set-up via USB and it took me months to work out how to set it up for wireless.

Recently I reinstalled the driver on my PC and thought the problem was resolved but again today, two days later, I cannot connect to the printer from my PC. The printer screen shows there is a connection so it must be something with my PC but I cannot work out what it is. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Hi Marti1,

The PIXMA MG8150 is a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  If you live outside of the United States, please click here and select the country or region closest to you to locate the Canon support team for your location.

Marti1
Apprentice
Thank you Ramona
Announcements