cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3220 LCD Guide

maler23
Apprentice

I need a guide to decipher the LCD characters on the LCD for my PIXMA MG3222.

There appears to be no information regarding this or any of the functions on the printer itself(most of which are fairly self explanatory but still...) in any of the material included in the box NOR in any of the PDF guides. I was able to determine a couple of the functions through the Youtube video posted regarding Nozzle Check/Cleaning, e.g

A - Nozzle - Press Color

H - Print Head cleaning

Y - Deep cleaning

But there are at least 10 other characters that cycle as I press the utility button(or whatever it's called since, as previously stated, there is NO documentation regarding the buttons on the device itself.. Man Happy)

Am I missing something? I feel like there's a quick guide somewhere that I missed..

thanks!

-J

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Information on the Maintenance codes can be found in the On-Screen Manual.

Please open the On-Screen Manual on your Windows or Mac OSX computer.  Information on the codes can be found in the Overview of the Machine  and LED Display and Basic Operations sections.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hm, the closet thing I have to an "on screen menu" is the Canon Quick Menu application but I see neither the "Overview of the Machine" or "LED Display and Basic Operations" sections you refer to.

Is there a simple PDF somewhere I can refer to? This and the lack of documentation in the box seems needlessly complicated.

thanks!

-J

Announcements