cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3200 Wireless Scanning?

sgrobinson
Apprentice

Hello,

Currently unable to scan wirelessly with the MG3200. It's setup and working OK for printing, but not scanning. Running windows 7, opening the printer via Printers & Devices gives me the option to 'Image Scan'

Loading that up loads the 'Canon IJ Scan Utility'

The dropdown shows the product name correctly - It lists no other scanners. Chosing any of the options (I'll just click Auto now...) brings up the following error:error.png

6 REPLIES 6

Bimbo
Apprentice

@sgrobinson wrote:

Hello,

Currently unable to scan wirelessly with the MG3200. It's setup and working OK for printing, but not scanning. Running windows 7, opening the printer via Printers & Devices gives me the option to 'Image Scan'

The dropdown shows the product name correctly - It lists no other scanners. Chosing any of the options (I'll just click Auto now...) brings up the following error:error.png

@sgrobinson wrote:

Hello,

@sgrobinson wrote:

Hello,

Bimbo
Apprentice

I also have an MG3200 which I cannot get to scan. I have connected both by WIFI and USB. The device prints ok and copies ok but cannot get the scanner to work either from the scan button on the device's panel or from the cannon quick menu. Constantly get the following error screen: Code 5,157,61.

Please advise thanks.

Wireless scanner used to work and now any more

Hemara
Apprentice

Has anyone offer a response to this. I have the same issue.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 19.26.11.png

change the settings using dropdown to select as in screenshot. that will work if you have enabled wireless connection. i had the same problem as previous posters and discovered it by chance 🙂

hope this helps someone in future.

Just bought this scanner second hand - this tip helped me a ton! Thanks loads.
Announcements