cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3120 prints teal/green as a light blue

mandyd87
Apprentice

Hoping someone out there can give me some answers!! My printer is printing teal or turquoise as a blue color. I am trying to print a specific design with leaves in it and looks stupid because they are coming out as blue. I called canon support and we re-installed the proper drive so that is not the problem. I also reprinted a nozzle test page, that is not the problem. And I AM using canon ink cartridges so that is not the problem either. He advised that maybe it was the program that I was printing from (which is Silhouette) wasnt communicating the color properly to the printer. But I went on the internet and printed the same exact pattern directly off Safari and it is the same blue color it's been printing. Please help!! I do not want to have to buy a whole new printer!!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements