cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2922 Error light

Pbboutique
Apprentice

The error light will not go off and therefore nothing will print. When unplugged and plugged back in the light immediately comes on and stays on. The green ON light will come on if the button is pressed but it won’t turn off with the power button. I’ve tried holding down stop and nothing happens. Any feedback? I need this working ASAP for work. 

All of the troubleshooting I have seen is for blinking lights and error codes. I don’t have that. 

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Pbboutique,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Rich7i
Apprentice

I’m having the same problem.  Bought the printer for grandson who never opened the box.  Yesterday I opened the box and tried to use the printer.  As soon as I plugged it in the error light came on steady. I pressed the on button, the printer came on but couldn’t get anything to work error light still on steady. I couldn’t get the printer to turn off without unplugging it.

phit2btyd
Apprentice

i have the exact same problem, is it windows 10 ?

Announcements