cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2920 printer - #10 envelopes will not feed.

tjohnson1800
Apprentice

I have the MG2920 printer.  I try to print #10 envelopes and cannot get them to feed.  I have placed several envelopes and a single envelope in the feed tray and it makes no difference.  On occassions, the envelope will start to feed but then stop.  Most of the time, it does not even do that.  Any thoughts on how to address this?  My computer runs on Windows 7 and I am attempting to print the envelopes using Microsoft Word 2013.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi tjohnson1800,

To try and get the envelopes to feed, please ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer by following the steps provided here.  Next, please perform at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi tjohnson1800,

To try and get the envelopes to feed, please ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer by following the steps provided here.  Next, please perform at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Ramona:

Thank you for your response.  I am willing to try your suggestions.  You indicate I should follow the steps listed "here;" however, I see no steps listed.  I am new to the forum; therefore, I could be overlook a link or something.  Can you advise where the steps are?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Tom

Please disregard this message, Ramona. For some reason, the link did not highlight when I first read the message. However, after posting my response, I went back to the message and now it is highlighting. I can now access these steps. Thanks again.
Announcements