cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2520 won't print! ERROR: NO PAPER, but there IS paper! Jams and crumbles paper.

hugsnksses0323
Apprentice

I purchased the PIXMA MG2520 less than two weeks ago and it has already stopped working. I get an ERROR: NO PAPER. LOAD PAPER (2 FLASHES). THERE IS PAPER IN IT. It will feed a little bit of the paper and then start making a loud noise. Once I pull the paper out (because it is jammed) it is either crumbled or has a tiny rip in it. It never gives a paper jam error though. I have looked to make sure there is nothing stuck in the printer and I have cleaned the rollers. I'm just using standard 8.5" x 11" white printing paper. I don't know what else to do! Has this happened to anyone else? PLEASE HELP!

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi hugsnksses0323!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Ramona
Authority

HI hugsnksses0323,

Since you have already verified that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer, as well as have performed a roller cleaning on the printer and the paper still does not feed correctly, the printer will require servicing.  Since you purchased the printer recently, it is still within the warranty period; please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements