cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 6320 Constant paper jam

MrBear
Apprentice

I have a constant paper jam  - 1300, 1312 - warning on my brand new Canon MG6320. This happens with every print job. I have followed all the directions to clear paper. There is no paper jammed in this thing. I have unplugged for 15 minutes, used flashlight to see if anything - nothing is jammed. Have taken paper out of cassettes as directed. Look under ink - nothing is in this maddening. An this thing is not even a week old! Called Canon can't help with this one because they are closed until Monday and my job needs to be out today! .

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi MrBear,

Regrettably we are not able to process warranty options through the forums, so you would have to use the Contact Us link to get in touch with our support staff in order for us to have a replcement unit sent to resolve your issue.  While the live support agents are unavailable on weekends, you can contact the email staff which is available 7 days a week.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements